Monday, July 28, 2008

I've never been tagged before, but here goes!

Pam tagged me, and I am a rookie! Here are the questions and my answers.

1. Which member of the Royal Family would I be for an afternoon? Hmmm. I think I would pick Fergie! If the Queen Mum were still alive, I'd pick her because she seems to have been a card! But Fergie is the only one who isn't frumpy. (Maybe she isn't even officially in the family any more?)

2. Tall or Short? I am really used to being short, but I'd like to be tall so that Greg couldn't hide things from me by putting them on top of the refrigerator. I'm sure there are secrets up there . . . .

3. Things that have stuck with you: Numerous sayings from my mother including 'fast as greased lightning' and 'scarcer than hens' teeth.' From a musical perspective, it would be "Midnight Train to Georgia." Greg can sing this song and do all the train whistles and stuff that the Pips did on the original recording. It's the closest thing there is to our song. "I'd rather live in his world, than be without him in mine . . . ."

4. The Aurora Borealis. Huh? I think this is like a lunar eclipse. Something you stand around in the dark waiting to see and then are told not to stare at it because it will make you blind!

5. I love the smell of fresh basil. Actually, I like lots of herbs, but basil is my favorite.

6. Tags? I'm not sure I have the hang of this. What am I supposed to do now? Is this something that goes around the world three times and saves the world?

1 comment:

Greg said...

>hide things from me by putting them on top of the refrigerator. I'm sure there are secrets up there . . . .


No more than there are secrets in the cabinets by the floor. Hmmm....