Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random Rambling . . . Stan & Abby's New House . . .

This weekend I made a quick trip over to Columbus to celebrate Melanie's birthday with her (a little late). We went shopping at Easton on Saturday evening and then met Drew for dinner at P.F. Chang's. On the way back to town, we stopped at United Dairy Farmer's and got our dessert. ICE CREAM!!!! It was SWEET (as Brian would say).

Here is a video of Katy from this morning to show that I got my fix of Oma kisses.



When I got home, I got an e-mail from Abby with a picture of their new house . . . from the FRONT so you can actually see what it looks like! Isn't this awesome?



She also sent some new pictures of Gabe, and I can't resist posting one of those because I haven't seen him for a couple of months. He's growing and getting sooooo big!

The end. (I told you it was random!)

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love random posts so keep em coming. Glad you had a fun weekend!