Thursday, March 13, 2008

Slacker Blogger, Oma!

Yes, family, I am still alive!!! It has been a busy week in Froehleville. Lots of meetings in the evenings for Sojourner House and Zonta and home group and so on. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Some of you know that I have been having a lot of trouble with my neck and back since the holidays and that I have been going to a chiropractor . . . with some improvement but not a "cure." This week I decided it was time to think about some physical therapy, which required a visit to my family doctor for a referral. While I was there, I asked for a physical since I have been amazingly healthy and hadn't been to my primary care physician for over two years. Since my visit, I have taken a second job of setting up appointments and getting up early to go get blood drawn at 7 o'clock in the morning and go for a bone density scan. I never knew it was so much work to be healthy . . . almost. I figured it was good enough to be fairly satisfied with your weight and to have good blood pressure (114/62).


I am on baby watch now, you know. Emily is inside the 2-week window on having little David. I can't wait to go meet him and to have fun playing with Katy and doing puzzles and watching her videos. Just for fun, I am including a memory picture from Katy's first days. Can't wait to do this again!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Mom,

This picture is in that book that you made for Katy and when she sees it she calls it "tiss." (i.e. kiss). So cute.