Sunday, January 27, 2008



Woo Hoo, Eyler Family!!!!

There are some things that always make me cry; i.e., new babies, people who graduate and achieve something they've dreamed about, extraordinary courage and integrity when it would be easier to go with the flow, a really great song that touches me, and people being baptized to name a few.

This morning our good friends and members of our life group were baptized together at the middle school worship service at church. Eyler's have been walking the walk for a while, and they decided to "take the plunge" together with their son, John, this morning. I have no doubt that little Christy will be coming along behind some of these days. It was just so awesome to be there today.

Congratulations and many blessings, John, Mary, and John, Jr.

1 comment:

Emily said...

We must be related, because everytime it's "Batism Sunday" at church, Brian lets a big sigh and gets me a box of tissues. And I'm not a big crier...