Thursday, January 31, 2008


It's our 8-year anniversary! Happy Ground Hog Day!


Saturday is Opa and Oma's eighth anniversary! Time has really flown by for us (I guess I can speak for Greg as well.) It doesn't seem that long ago that we were on the beach on Maui with the preacher in the Hawaiian print shirt, the lady violin player, and a bottle of champagne.

We are actually celebrating our anniversary next weekend on February 9. We are going to the Glass Slipper Ball right here in Cranberry next Saturday night. Greg is wearing his tuxedo (he looks SOOOO GOOD in a TUX!), and I am wearing my dress from Emily's wedding if the weather permits. If it is too cold, I have a backup plan; no use freezing to death. I am really excited about going to the ball. It's sort of a Cinderella thing but is a benefit on top of the fun.


February is going to be a busy month with baby preparations at the Mowery household, a Boyce visit to Pittsburgh, and a number of birthdays and other things to do. Just a few more hours of January! I think we are going to make it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! I agree that time does pass quickly. We celebrate 10 years in Sept...which I find hard to believe!