Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dinner at Passport Cafe with Kathy -- another one.


Tonight I met my friend, Kathy, at Passport Cafe for dinner. Kathy and I are Zonta buddies and golfer buddies . . . although she is much better than I am at golf. She is also better than I am at picking out wine, which makes her a great dinner companion as well.


We had the special chicken entree with blueberry and lime sauce and roasted brussels sprouts and rhutabaga. It was WONDERFUL. So was the cappucino I had for dessert.


Here is Michael. He was our waiter. We ate outside on the patio on MARCH 18! Can you believe it? Anyway, Michael is my all-time favorite waiter. I think I have said that before. Now you can see what he looks like.



Michael will take excellent care of you if you visit the Passport Cafe. Tell him Kathy sent you.

No comments: