Monday, November 03, 2008

Cappuccino

About a year ago, I discovered the fine delicacy at Starbucks known to me now as a "Grande Non-Fat Decaf Cappuccino." My love of this drink only grew when I found that besides being warm and wonderful, it was only one point on Weight Watchers with the skim milk. Soon I was stopping too many mornings for my fix; and those $3.19 a pop charges started eating into my pocket money pretty seriously.

Enter the cappuccino maker! I've spent many months finding the right expresso and the right grind. I have an official, stainless steel steaming pot and a couple of official Starbucks cup and saucers to make this treat perfect. At first I had trouble getting the temperature right; it just wasn't hot enough until I preheated the cup in the microwave with some boiling water. I'm proud to say that I think I've got it. This is the masterpiece I made on Saturday morning after my waffle . . . which by the way was prepared for me (the batter) by my darling husband before he left at 5:30 a.m. to catch a flight. Again, I digress. Ta Da!!! The perfect cappuccino!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

It looks wonderful!