Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures! Finally!

Greg got me a new flat-screen monitor for the computer! Woo Hoo! I am crankin' now! AND he showed me how to find my picture stuff again since he reloaded my OS. Here are some pix from our Thanksgiving Day visit with Stan and Abby and Gabe at their house in Wadsworth. In attendance were Stan's family: Dale and Judy, Matt, and Grandma Rose. From Abby's side, it was Granny and Grandpa, Bonnie and Neil, Greg, Melanie and me. The food was awesome, and Stan and Abby's new house is great! They had several inches of snow on the ground, and it was very pretty but still a beautiful day for travelling.



Bonnie and Abby relax after lunch in the living room.





Gabe played with the new race car set that Granny brought. It was actually Gabe's birthday present that never found its way into a box back in late September. Oh, well! It became a fun distraction for Thanksgiving Day.



Stan and Judy in the kitchen while performing the ritual clean up after the meal.

This is Stan and Abby's back yard. If you look really close, there is a deer in the corner on the left by the big pine trees.

No comments: