Friday, October 17, 2008

JAZZ EXPLOSION AT LEMONT!
Last night was the Sojourner House second annual Jazz Explosion at LeMont! It was a great success, and I couldn't wait to share this press photo with all of you. This was sent to WHIRL magazine here in Pittsburgh to talk about our event. The people in the photo with me are (L-R):

Anne Crawford, president of the Sojourner House MOMS board

Susan Seitz, board member and Committee Chair of the Jazz Explosion

(me)

Joann Cyganovich, Executive Director of both Sojourner House and Sojourner House MOMS

I am so honored to work with these great women. We have a great team of board members and volunteers who worked very hard to bring this fund raiser together. We had over 100 people at the event, which featured a wonderful dinner by the LeMont chefs and entertainment by The George Heid Trio, a world class jazz ensemble.

This is my REAL job, folks. The other stuff is a living. :-)

No comments: