Saturday, December 15, 2007

I think I'm done . . . or maybe I've just HAD it!

Well, I ventured out this afternoon to go to TWO STORES . . . both of them within about three or four miles of the house. The first stop was TSC to get some bird seed for my chilly little feathered friends. That stop wasn't too bad, but it had started snowing by the time I left. I headed south on Route 19 toward the "Cranberry Mall" area. The traffic down there was ridiculous! The snow was making it worse . . . but it was bumper to bumper and practically crawling. I got what I needed and patiently worked my way home. That's it! I'm done! No more shopping for this year!

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on my Christmas letter. If I get the stamps tomorrow on the way home from church, these should be on their way by Monday.

Tomorrow is the contata presentation of "One of Us" at St. Stephens Episcopal Church in Sewickley. I'm looking forward to making music and enjoying the telling of the Christmas story.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: