Sunday, October 21, 2007

"Your Personal Penguin!"


I have been bringing Katy animals from Schleich because I found them at TSC earlier this year when Emily got a zoo membership for Mother's Day. It was a fun, small present that I could bring to help Katy learn her animals.

A few weeks ago, I brought Katy a penguin. It was a little different from the zebra and giraffe and other animals we had been working on. Here is a picture of Katy with her new penguin.

Today Greg and I went to the cultural district to see a play, and we had a few minutes to browse in the Curtain Call store where all the arts patrons hang out for cappucino before performances. I found a board book by Sandra Boynton called "Your Personal Penguin" that is actually a SONG! You can download the MP3 for free on the internet, which I promptly did. I can't wait to sing the book to Katy. In meantime, you can listen to it yourself! Enjoy!

No comments: