Sunday, January 28, 2007

Katy Dedication!!!!


We went to Columbus this weekend for Katy's baby dedication at the church. Here is a picture taken just prior to the service. The guys across the back are Dick, Brian, Greg and Joe (who is the church leader or shepherd that led the prayer). Ladies in the front are Sue, Emily (with Katy), Melanie, me, and Joe's wife whose name I unfortunately forgot. (I think I'm old enough to use that as an excuse.

It was a quick visit, but Katy is crawling all over and standing up and doing a dozen things she didn't do two weeks ago when I visited. But the best thing is that she "boogies" to the music of her little toy guitar or any other catchy tune. This thrills me because I really want her to love music at least a little bit.

We also went to Bob Evans on Saturday and sat in Melanie's section. She is a very efficient and pleasant waitress. I was sooooo proud of her. She's doing great!

No comments: