Monday, January 15, 2007

Just a couple of pictures of Katy from my latest visit . . . .


Katy is really into hair . . . she likes to feel it. The best part is that it is always with you so if you want to feel some hair, all you have to do is reach up to your own head!!!! (It will be easier in a little while, baby, when the hair gets a little longer.)



I had a great time visiting the kids and the baby in Columbus this weekend even though it rained and rained and rained. The weather was really dreary. But I got a chance to go to Heritage with Brian and Emily and to have a great time there as they sent off a team to do a church plant. Then Melanie invited me to go to Mosaic with her on Sunday night, and I got to meet many of her friends from the New Orleans trip and almost all of her new roommates-to-be for next fall. I even saw Ryan B., who was in Kindergarten when I first met him! What a great bunch of young people.



The drive back today was also rainy and dreary, but Greg was waiting to help me bring in the 3 Buck Chuck and the rest of my things. He has been eating greasy food and playing shoot 'em up games on the computer for the last couple of days. Back to salads and healthy food, my sweet! I want you to live quite a while longer.



One last picture of my sweetest baby on the planet. Then it's back to work tomorrow.





1 comment:

mdatme said...

Hi!
This is Mike D., Greg's middle-aged cousin. The picturea and commentary are fascinating and for me, somewhat confusing. Confusing only in the sense that I'm not sure who I am seeing in the pictures as relates to the commentary. I do recognize Greg and Kathy (am I remembering your name correctly?); but alas, my poor aging brain just can't remember if I have met all of those young ladies in the other pictures.
Any way, I like the stories and pictures, although I must mention I felt sorry for the dishwasher; life on the scrap heap, what a sad end to a long career!