Friday, November 25, 2011

Back from Thanksgiving . . . .

I haven't posted for quite a while. Facebook got me. However, I don't really like putting my pictures over there all the time, so maybe I will blog a bit.

Greg is downloading my pictures from the camera, so I can't get to them right now. However, I will post some shots as soon as I can. We went to Columbus and had Thanksgiving with the Mowery's and Melanie and Granny and Grandpa. The food was like we used to make when we lived in Beavercreek. The best! Then . . . Emily and Melanie and I went SHOPPING on Thanksgiving evening! I can't believe we did this because I thought it was a stupid idea for stores to open on Thanksgiving. But we went to Michael's, and I got a new Christmas tree for 50% off. I also got some picture frames for the new portraits that Emily gave me of their family and the kids! Wait until you see THOSE pictures on the Christmas card! Cute.

I have now had my Oma fix of playing trains with David and coloring and playing Old Maid with Katy and chasing Luke around the house trying to keep him from climbing up on things. I might make it until Christmas . . . but it will be close.

Now that I finally remembered my password to get in here, I will try to post photos tomorrow.




No comments: