Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Great Snow of 2010

I know, I know.  I have been doing a lot more Facebook than blogging lately.  Besides, I haven't taken as many pictures since the holidays.  But this one deserves documentation.

Friday night and Saturday, we got 21 inches of snow.  It was a mess and caused the road to be treacherous, but it was beautiful.  And Saturday was actually sunny and nice for shovelling out.

Friday night . . . big flakes.


Digging out the driveway---Greg.


Digging out the driveway---Kathy.


That's our mailbox up there.  Yup!

Tuesday night it started snowing again.  We got about 2 inches between 3-10 p.m.  Then we got another 4 inches overnight.  Greg and I both worked from home today, and we got another 3 inches or so during the day.  I think it stopped now.  Maybe.


30 inches.  It's not pretty any more.  YIZES!!!

I'm really looking forward to a just plain normal winter day.  Is anybody with me here?  HUH?

OBTW, it is my brother, Neil's birthday today!  Happy Birthday, Bro!!!

No comments: