Monday, September 28, 2009

G-20 and Federated Investors!

Besides the fact that the Steelers stank (?) yesterday, Pittsburgh faired pretty well with the G-20 Summit last week.  Some of you have asked me where I work and what I do for a living.  I have a pretty good "elevator speech" to answer this question; however, I'm embedding a video here of our CEO, Chris Donahue, in an interview from last Friday.  Chris is describing the economy and talking about the recovery along with his sales pitch. 

As a business architect at the company, I work with the business people who are trying to read these tea leaves and plan for the future growth of the company.  Once we get a picture of where they want to take the business, I team up with a technical architect to align the technology to make these things possible operationally.

Enjoy!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1275534459

No comments: