Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Minnie Skort . . . a Lucky Clover Day!

Today was golf day, and I wore my new LizGolf skort for the first time. I had one of my fellow golfers take my picture on the first tee before I had to put on my jacket because it was 60 degrees and drizzling out there today. Here's the picture . . . for you Emily!!!!



I shot 56 on 9 holes today. This is the lowest I have ever shot in league play. As a novice my scores in the past have been in the mid 60's. A 56 is a VAST improvement. I'm thinking the Minnie Skort is a hit. What do you think?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks awesome! You wear it well...

Pam said...

That's a fabulous score! But I do hope you repaired your divot holes? Look after the turf :-)
The skirt is fun and I'm glad you wore it because most golfing women are as boring as wallpaper paste.