Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blogger Boredom


There is a lot of "stuff" going on right now, but it isn't interesting blog material. I have been doing a lot of cleaning. This is quite uncharacteristic for me. For this reason, I have been taking advantage of the burst of nervous energy to do things like dust and clean the woodwork. Is that pathetic? Is this why I have a blog to bore you with this kind of thing? It is sort of like the "nesting" urge you get when you are nine months pregnant and ready to go into labor. Well, obviously THAT isn't the cause of it!


It is especially pathetic to be in a cleaning frenzy when you consider that we are talking about tearing up some of the floor in our kitchen and replacing it. You KNOW what kind of dust and dirt this will generate. Right? So why am I bothering to clean? Oh, well! It really does look nice.


The funniest thing that has happened this week is that there was a post-it note stuck to the wall today by one of my co-workers. Our women's restroom has two doors with a little hallway between them for privacy like many of them have. It seems that in spite of the fact that the trash can for your paper towels in right next to the exit door in the restroom, someone is in such a hurry that they consistently dry their hands and throw the towel against the wall next to the second door out of the restroom heading into the work area. The post-it note struck me as humorous, so I went back to my desk and got my cell phone so I could take a picture of it. I present it here for your entertainment.



That'll learn 'em!

The post-it note . . . only e-mail can surpass it for delivering bombs to your co-workers and taking out your aggressions on them. At least all the words are spelled right.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Isn't it sad that some people need educating on how to throw trash in a can?